SUMMARY OF GREEN ROOFING WORK
A. Work of this section shall be governed by the Contract Documents. Provide design, materials, labour, equipment and services necessary to furnish, deliver and install all green roof work of this section as shown on the drawings, as specified herein, and/or as required by job conditions.
B. The work shall include but not be limited to the following :
1. Supply and install green roof system conforming to arrangements noted.
2. Submission of submittals and test results.
3. Supply, delivery, storage, hoisting and installation.
REFERENCES FOR GREEN ROOFING WORKS
A. British Standards :
BS 8217 – 1994 – (Formerly CP 144) – Code of Practice – Roofing Works
BS 6229 – 1982 – Code of Practice – Flat roofs with continuously supported coverings
BS 8000 Part 4 1989 – Code of Practice – Workmanship on Building Sites
B. Swiss Standards :
SIA V 280 ? Recommendation 1996 ? Synthetic (Polymers) waterproofing membrane
SIA 271 ? Code of practice ? Flat Roofs
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tips for Selecting the Right Green Roof Design (environmentalleader.com)
- Green Roofs Now Required by Law in Copenhagen (treehugger.com)
- City Council to Vote on Green Roof Study (austinist.com)
- Ways to Install Green Roofing Systems (brighthub.com)
- A Gorgeous Green Roofed Building for Kyaoi Garden University (inhabitat.com)