- Image via Wikipedia
Using tools from Vela Systems, mega-builder Turner Construction Co. has elevated construction quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) to the state-of-the-art, minimizing risk and improving both productivity and efficiency:
From the field and throughout the enterprise, QA/QC software is helping Turner Construction Co. achieve the following results:
- Immediately gather QA/QC information from projects to identify trends and reduce both jobsite and corporate risks.
- Understand both subcontractor and self-performed quality performance to better manage post-project evaluations and subcontractor selection during pre-qualifying, bidding and procurement.
- Avoid claims by providing a secure audit trail of the progress of quality and construction.
- Establish documentation consistency across projects.
- Save project time normally spent on transcription and communication of field information.