For many professional service firms, here is the typical sales process:
- Meet a new potential client
- Get to know said potential client and establish trust
- Identify an opportunity to work with potential client
- Send proposal to potential client
- Potential client accepts proposal and becomes an active client
Quote Roller comes in a free version (allowing 3 proposals per month), and paid versions for individuals and teams.
One thing about this product – it probably won’t be very useful when responding to formalized Requests For Proposals (RFPs), which are much more common in government and institutional contracts. For that, I recommend my friend Matt Handal’s book: