Today finds me at the lovely Filter Coffee House on the corner of University and Richmond in Hillcrest. Just popped in for a bit of something to eat before heading over to Balboa Park to participate in an energy audit at the San Diego Air & Space Museum as part of SDGBC’s Green Assistance Program.
As a follow up to yesterday’s post about my new consulting company, I wanted to take a moment to respond to some of the comments I have received, and to add a few more details.
The response I have received since my announcement has been overwhelmingly positive and supportive. I cannot describe just how much that means to me. To everyone that has contacted me, thank you and know that you are an awesome person!
While I’m working on my corporate website, here is a list of some of the services that I offer:
- Construction defect inspection services (plaintiff or defense)
- Analysis of data collected from construction defect investigations
- Assist with “right to repair” responses on behalf of builder
- Presentation design and optimization
- Web design and development
- Content marketing
- Ghostwriting, copywriting and editing
- Business development strategy
- Social media coaching
- Personal and corporate branding
I’m still working on putting together a more formal version of my curriculum vitae for publication and distribution. For now, please refer to my LinkedIn profile to get a sense of my background and qualifications.